I have missed it, please point me to the docs that describe how to do
it.

So, I had to revert back to the previous version of Thunderbird, so
that at least I can continue testing. However, if no client supports
WKS this is a problem, because it makes useless installing a WKS
server.

Regards,
Dashamir

Re: WKS support on Thunderbird [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Monday 1 March 2021 03:11:31 CET Dashamir Hoxha via Gnupg-devel wrote:
> However it does not have WKS support. I updated my system and I was
> baffled to see that with the latest Thunderbird it is not possible to
> send a key to a WKS.

Yeah, let us hope that they readd it again.

> I tried KMail, but I couldn't find how to do it with KMail either. If
> I have missed it, please point me to the docs that describe how to do
> it.

I think KMail triggers it when you set up an account with the accountwizard
but I don't think it handles updating an already published key in WKS.

> So, I had to revert back to the previous version of Thunderbird, so
> that at least I can continue testing. However, if no client supports
> WKS this is a problem, because it makes useless installing a WKS
> server.

I am hoping to have an action for that in Kleopatra that would open just the
default Mail client with a WKS Mail when you trigger the action in Kleopatra.

Our Outlook plugin GpgOL also handles WKS, if you send an encrypted mail with
a WKS enabled account and it does not find your key in WKS it will ask you to
publish it. But as mentioned the Kleopatra feature would be helpful for that.

Best Regards,
Andre

--
GnuPG.com - a brand of g10 Code, the GnuPG experts.

g10 Code GmbH, Erkrath/Germany, AG Wuppertal HRB14459
GF Werner Koch, USt-Id DE215605608, www.g10code.com.

GnuPG e.V., Rochusstr. 44, D-40479 D?sseldorf. VR 11482 D?sseldorf
Vorstand: W.Koch, B.Reiter, A.Heinecke Mail: board@gnupg.org
Finanzamt D-Altstadt, St-Nr: 103/5923/1779. Tel: +49-211-28010702