Mailing List Archive

where can I find the localization source code files for Kleopatra ?
Hello,

I would like to add some missing localization strings for my language
(Romanian) for Kleopatra – not necessarily upstream, but at least for
myself. However, I am not able to find the source code, particularly
the language files (.pot template and existing .po files).

GPG4Win doesn't seem to have the source code for Kleopatra component
and on KDE I only found some very old files. It is possible, however,
that I do not know how to properly look there. Also the project I found
on github does not contain any .po* files [1].

So, question: any idea where can I find the most recent localization
source code files for Kleopatra ?

Thank you,
Cristi

[1] https://github.com/KDE/kleopatra

--
Cristian Secar?
https://www.secarica.ro

Re: where can I find the localization source code files for Kleopatra ? [ In reply to ]
??????, 19 ?????? 2020 ?. 19:50:29 EEST Cristian Secar? ????????:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to add some missing localization strings for my language
> (Romanian) for Kleopatra – not necessarily upstream, but at least for
> myself. However, I am not able to find the source code, particularly
> the language files (.pot template and existing .po files).
>
> GPG4Win doesn't seem to have the source code for Kleopatra component
> and on KDE I only found some very old files. It is possible, however,
> that I do not know how to properly look there. Also the project I found
> on github does not contain any .po* files [1].
>
> So, question: any idea where can I find the most recent localization
> source code files for Kleopatra ?
>
> Thank you,
> Cristi
>
> [1] https://github.com/KDE/kleopatra

Hi,

In KDE Subversion repo, for sure.

Template (updated every day):

https://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/pim/
kleopatra.pot

Romanian translation (synced):

http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kf5/ro/messages/pim/kleopatra.po

Other files for Kleopatra can be found here:

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/ro/pim/

Best regards,
Yuri