Mailing List Archive

Codespell report for GnuPG 2.2.19
Hi,

the FOSS server fossies.org offers a new feature "Source code misspelling
reports":

https://fossies.org/features.html#codespell

Although such reports are normally only generated on request, as Fossies
administrator I have just created (for testing purposes) an analysis for
the current GnuPG 2.2.19:

https://fossies.org/linux/misc/gnupg/codespell.html

That version-independent URL should redirect always to the last report
(if available), so currently to

https://fossies.org/linux/misc/gnupg-2.2.19.tar.bz2/codespell.html

Although some obviously wrong matches ("false positives") are already
filtered (ignored) please inform me if you find more of them so that I can
force a new improved check if applicable.

Just for information there are also two supplemental pages

https://fossies.org/linux/misc/gnupg/codespell_conf.html

showing some used "codespell" configurations and

https://fossies.org/linux/misc/gnupg/codespell_fps.html

showing all resulting obvious "false positives".

Regards

Jens

--
FOSSIES - The Fresh Open Source Software archive
mainly for Internet, Engineering and Science