Mailing List Archive

Question about status codes passed to "scd-event"
Greetings,

I am trying to use the "scd-event" script to lock the user session when
a YubiKey is removed.

My script seems to work most of the time, but there are some odd edge
cases that creep in. For example, if the user removes the key after
login but before answering the pinentry prompt, the screen will lock
when the pinentry prompt is answered, but not before.

I think this may have something to do with only checking for the NOCARD
status and not for any particular value of the previous status.

Where can I find more information on the status codes that are passed to
the "scd-event" script?

--
Jason Franklin