Mailing List Archive

python + pgpme + openpgp card
Hello,
It seems that I cannot manage keys on a card in Python language. Someone can confirm?
Regards
Laurent

Re: python + pgpme + openpgp card [ In reply to ]
Hi Laurent,

yes, as far as I know pgpme has no smart card functionality at all
(yet). You need to use other python libraries for OpenPGP Card usage.
Though there is no full-featured pyhthon library for OpenPGP Cards
either. At least none I know of. There are rudimentary ones though.
Sorry, but I am too lazy to provide links right know, but they are
easily found :)

Kind regards
Alex