and I can write something about the GNUPG enhancements.

Anyone wants to write a nice user manual?

Werner
Re: CQ user manual [ In reply to ]
Michael wrote:

>I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm used to write in English and
>I'm also used in writing documentation.

>Therefore I volunteer to write a user-documentation for gpg -- unless
>there's a native speaker offering their service.

i'm a native english speaker but i don't know how to use gpg.
i'm willing to help proofread the documentation you write if that
would help.

raf
Re: CQ user manual [ In reply to ]
Michael Deindl <olmur@dwarf.bb.bawue.de> writes:

> Therefore I volunteer to write a user-documentation for gpg -- unless
> there's a native speaker offering their service.

Great. (And a German version too?)

> P.S.: I assume that the documentation is to be written in texinfo.

I'd like to have it written as a docbook document. The LDP is
switching to this as is the GNOME project. It's much nicer and we can
generate texinfo out of it (and HTML, PS, DVI, man pages, other SGML
DTDs, ...).

Werner
Re: CQ user manual [ In reply to ]
raf <raf@comdyn.com.au> writes:

> i'm a native english speaker but i don't know how to use gpg.
> i'm willing to help proofread the documentation you write if that
> would help.

Sure. Beta testers for manuals are welcome :-)

Werner
Re: CQ user manual [ In reply to ]
Re: CQ user manual [ In reply to ]
Re: CQ user manual [ In reply to ]
Michael Deindl <olmur@dwarf.bb.bawue.de> writes:

> I'm not sure, yet, if I should translate the English version back to
> German. It might depend on how big the manual becomes.

Okay. A German version is not so important (I sure that we find a
translator when the English version is ready).

> fine with me. I wanted to dig into this anyways. I try to install it
> next weekend and try to prepare a kind of table of contents of the

Great.

Werner