before the next release, but you have it before Friday.

--
Werner (finger gcrypt@ftp.guug.de for info about GnuPG)
Re: CAST5 now works [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Apr 07, 1998 at 08:21:36PM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:

> I have to write some new test cases and do some other cleanups
> before the next release, but you have it before Friday.

What about an option like PGP's -z to specify the passphrase?

--
Johannes Kroeger <hanne@squirrel.owl.de>
Send mail with subject "send pgp-key" to get my PGP key
Re: CAST5 now works [ In reply to ]
Johannes Kroeger <hanne@squirrel.owl.de> writes:

> What about an option like PGP's -z to specify the passphrase?

No! It would be to easy to spy out the passphrase with ps.

use

echo "my passphrase" | gpg --passphrase-fd 0 .....

--
Werner (finger gcrypt@ftp.guug.de for info about GnuPG)