Mailing List Archive

GnuPG 1.0.2 rpms
I'm building the RPMS for GnuPG 1.0.2; at this moment the source RPM
and a binary rpm for i686 mandrake are available, in a few days I'll
put on line rpms built un redhat ad optimized for other
processors. Meanwhile, if someone find some problems with these
packages, please let me know.
If someone rebuilds rpm for other architectures, I will be happy to
put it on line.
Please note:
I've changed a line in the spec file that you can find in original
tar.gz archive. I've siply added a * in %doc section, due to the fact
that some distro defaults to compressed man pages ad rpm builds
packages according to this.

The packages are signed with my own key, the tar.gz enclosed is the
original from gnupg ftp site.
I'm using a brabd new gpg key, you can find it on my home page or
ask keyservers (see below for FP)
The old key has to be considered expired.

Main ftp:
ftp://crypto.ferrara.linux.it/pub/gpg/

PLEASE NOTE:
the previous ftp site (pgp.4net.it) has some problem, please use the
crypto.ferrara.linux.it site.

--
Fabio Coatti http://www.ferrara.linux.it/members/cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group http://ferrara.linux.it