Mailing List Archive

Seahorse 0.3.6 Release
Hello,

I would like to announce the release of Seahorse 0.3.6, a Gnome GUI
for GnuPG.

The main changes are :
* Further improvements to the Key Manager - signatures can now be
deleted and a bug in the secret key ring display code has been
fixed.
* Added an option to encrypt the contents of the text editor.
* Added a patch which closes all file descriptors before exec'ing a
subprocess, fixes a problem in the interface to GnuPG and closes a
directory which is opened when Seahorse starts up.
* Fixed some small problems in Makefile.am.

Tarballs, Debian packages and rpms can be downloaded from
http://seahorse.sourceforge.net/
and http://www1.kcn.ne.jp/~anthony/seahorse/

Seahorse has also moved to SourceForge.net. Two mailing lists have
been added: seahorse-announce and seahorse-devel and I hope to have
CVS up and running soon.

I would like to hear any comments or suggestions which you might have.

Thanks,

Anthony

--
Anthony Mulcahy <anthony@kcn.ne.jp> GPG Key ID 61CA8871