Mailing List Archive

GnuPG logo contest - 5 days to go
Hi,

this is reminder that the contest for a new GnuPG logo will close next
Tuesday. We already got 13 promising submissions. There is still
time to send more. Please read and follow the rules at

http://www.gnupg.org/misc/logo-contest.html

To support this contest you are also asked to donate money which will
be given as a price to the winner of the contest (see above).

The actual submissions will be published from November 1 on at

http://logo-contest.gnupg.org/

The logos you currently see there are suggestions which have not been
submitted to the contest. We hope to be able to announce a winner 10
days later at the Fellowship meeting of the FSFE at Bolzano [1].

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

[1] http://www.fsfe.org/en/events/first_international_annual_meeting_of_the_fellows_of_fsfe

--