Werner "Save the Bandwidth"

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013
Snapshots [ In reply to ]
Hi,

You may have noticed the snapshot tar files of GnuPG at the FTP
servers. There is one problem with that:

The only change may be the date of the filename and the version
number. I have to fix the script which generates them to see whether
there are really changes.

However, if you access it via rsync you should be fine.

Werner "Save the Bandwidth"

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013