Mailing List Archive

creating livecd (manually) error fsck.cramfs /dev/ram0
hi,

I'm trying to do a live cd but I'm doing it manually instead of use
catalyst.
Well, I did a zisofs of a working system and now I'm trying to boot that
image with my kernel (made with genkernel) and initrd.1024 (which one
came with gentoo live-cd 1.4)
I had to add some lines to linuxrc to mount zisofs and now it's being
mounted correctly.
The big problem is that when linuxrc call init with:
exec chroot . /sbin/init </dev/console >/dev/console 2>&1
Init mount proc, dev/pts, start devfsd and swap but when try to remount
root filesystem I got a error like follow:
* Remounting root filesystem read-only (if necessary)...[ok]
* Checking root filesystem... [ok]
fsck.cramfs: invalid option -- a
/dev/ram0 is not a block device or file
* Filesystem couldn't be fixed :(

What's can be happening? I've tryed to disable fsck.cramfs inserting
inserting "0 0" to ram0 /etc/fstab line:
/dev/ram0 / cramfs defaults 0 0
but that's keep occurring.. any ideas?

tks,

claudinei matos