Mailing List Archive

Procedure for reporting a GCC bug
Found a bug in g++ 3.3.4 20040623. I presume it should be reported to
Gentoo, not to GCC directly?

Re: Procedure for reporting a GCC bug [ In reply to ]
Yes, bugs in Gentoo should be reported at bugs.gentoo.org (after
searching to see if it's been reported before, though no-one will
shout at you if you report a bug that has been reported before), and
the gentoo devs will pass it upstream if necessary

Re: Procedure for reporting a GCC bug [ In reply to ]
David Morgan wrote:
> Yes, bugs in Gentoo should be reported at bugs.gentoo.org (after
> searching to see if it's been reported before, though no-one will
> shout at you if you report a bug that has been reported before), and
> the gentoo devs will pass it upstream if necessary

...or if we can't reproduce it ourselves then we may direct you to the
appropriate upstream place to report it.

Daniel