Sharp Zaurus have a new developer model out but its expensive at about
$700 I think. I have also heard that the IPAQ's are pretty good.

Can anyone recommend what a good pda to choose would be?

Re: [OT] What PDA? [ In reply to ]
I don't have experience with them myself, but I would recomend and IPaq,
just be careful about which model you get. Check the support status of
given models here: http://handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/HandheldsDevices

Re: [OT] What PDA? [ In reply to ]
I have been following the Zaurus for quite some time now. The Zaurus
6000 has built in wifi, but comes at a pretty hefty price tag. I have
heard great things about the Zaurus 750 which is a clamshell design.

Re: [OT] What PDA? [ In reply to ]

Re: [OT] What PDA? [ In reply to ]
Yeah the Zaurus seems nice but there are some aesthetic problems with
it. Its big and pretty heavy for a PDA, also I live in europe and as
far as I can see there is nearly no suppliers over here

Im looking into the hp ipaqs. They seem the most supported so far. Now
just to choose a model