up. Is there a USB sound card that has a reputation for working well
in Linux?

- Grant

Re: USB sound card [ In reply to ]
We sell USB adapters that I personally tested on Linux Kernel 2.6.
I connected one end to USB port and another to speakers and it worked
without any problems, though you have to enable USB sound support in
your kernel:
http://www.sysconcept.ca/product_info.php?cPath=34&products_id=170

--
#Joseph

Re: USB sound card [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 09:56:00 -0600, Joseph <syscon@interbaun.com> wrote:
> We sell USB adapters that I personally tested on Linux Kernel 2.6.
> I connected one end to USB port and another to speakers and it worked
> without any problems, though you have to enable USB sound support in
> your kernel:

Is there USB sound support in 2.4?

- Grant

Re: USB sound card [ In reply to ]
> Is there USB sound support in 2.4?
Yep... It can be found under the USB Drivers section of the 2.4
kernel. I would suggest compilng it as a module (and put modprobe
audio in your autoload.d).

--

Jokr2Thief