else using the digital clock in "xfce4-panel"?

Sincerely,
Rainer
Re: Clock font in "xfce-base/xfce4-panel" version 4.17.4 [ In reply to ]
On 2022-11-29 17:03, Dr Rainer Woitok wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> after upgrading "xfce-base/xfce4-panel" from version 4.17.3 to 4.17.4 my
> digital clock uses a tiny font which I cannot change. Whatever font and
> font size I select in its "Property" dialog is ignored. It stubbornly
> stays with "Sans Regular 8 px".
>
> Searching the web did not turn up anything relevant and new. Is anybody
> else using the digital clock in "xfce4-panel"?

I am using the digital clock as well and also noticed that it had changed
its font recently. However I could change it back to my preferred font without
problem, simply via right click -> Properties -> Font.
Maybe just try and change it manually by editing the config in
~/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/xfce4-panel.xml?
It might be necessary to do so when logged out of xfce, or it might
overwrite the config again.

cheers
Holger