Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
Michael wrote:
> On Monday, 14 November 2022 21:05:57 GMT Dale wrote:
>
>> Thing is, I may go a year, sometimes more, without updating the kernel.
>> If I rebooted often, I could see using a LTS kernel. If a kernel can
>> run for months with no problems, it's stable enough for me. Plus my
>> hardware works.
> Keeping the same kernel running for long periods can leave you exposed to
> security vulnerabilities. Either stable or LTS kernels will be similarly
> exposed, if their latest backported versions are not booted with. I
> appreciate you're not running a public server so your profile is not as much
> at risk, but bad code in some application which hasn't been patched up could
> still leave you exposed.
>

>> I have even built a kernel but never actually booted it. By the time I
>> get around to rebooting, I've had to build another kernel. I generally
>> always work from a known stable config tho. The only reason I wouldn't
>> is if I build a new system and have to start from scratch. I've also
>> had times when I had to update because my video drivers wouldn't build
>> with a older kernel version that I'm running. That doesn't happen to
>> often but I recall running into that at least once.
> Shutting down your desktop applications and rebooting with a new kernel takes
> no longer than a couple of minutes. I mean even busy bank customer web
> portals have planned downtime.

That may be true.  I used to not mind rebooting as much but since I
started having to use the init thingy, I only do it when really
necessary.  Those init thingys have left a long term bad taste in my
mouth.  If I could, I'd likely never reboot.  Thing is, sometimes I have
a power outage and just have too.

The other thing, my computer is my entertainment system as well.  My TV
runs close to 24/7.  I may pause a video if I'm outside or something but
other than that, it is playing something about all the time.  I do go to
town each Thursday morning to get my shots and pick up groceries.
Because of my lengthy time between trips anywhere, I put a trickle
charger on my car.  Sitting for a week wasn't doing the battery any good.

Another reason my system runs even if I'm not home, downloading of
files.  I'm almost always downloading something.  It's how I entertain
myself after all.  ;-)  Basically, this system is busy doing things,
multiple things, almost all the time.

>> Either way, biggest question was if there was some known breakage
>> between my old version and a newer version. Maybe the one I tried just
>> had some weird problem that only affected me or I just missed something
>> during the oldconfig. I wish I could recall the error. Who knows on
>> that.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> :-) :-)
> Did you diff your current good kernel .config and the new failed to boot
> kernel .config, to find out what options/modules have changed. Besides any
> booting errors, this could point you to something which was missed in the new
> kernel, or perhaps shouldn't have been configured. That's how I go about
> finding the cause of a non-booting kernel in the rare occasions I end up with
> a lemon.

I tried to boot with new kernel, saw the error, rebooted into a older
kernel and carried on.  That was several months ago so no clue what the
error was.

Dale

:-)  :-)
Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On 2022-11-14, Michael <confabulate@kintzios.com> wrote:

> Shutting down your desktop applications and rebooting with a new
> kernel takes no longer than a couple of minutes.

On my systems it typically takes about 15-20 seconds.

I try to reboot at least once a month when I have some spare time --
just to make sure I can.

What I don't want to happen is that some mishandled upgrade has broken
my system so that it won't boot properly, but I don't know about until
months later when I'm in the middle of something urgent and the power
glitches. Then I spend several hours I don't have trying to figure out
what's wrong. [Been there, done that, it's _not_ fun.]

If you wait years between reboots, and it doesn't go well when you do
have to reboot, there are usually a lot of possible causes.

The same applies to X11: I like to restart it every week or so just to
make sure nothing's been broken by recent upgrades.

It's a _lot_ easier to find/fix a problem when the upgrade that caused
it is recent (and there's only the one problem).

If you wait long enough, you end up with multiple problems that
sometimes aggravate each other.

--
Grant
RE: Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
> That may be true. I used to not mind rebooting as much but since I started having to use the init thingy, I only do it when really necessary. Those init thingys have left a long term bad taste in my mouth. If I could, I'd likely never reboot. Thing is, sometimes I have a power outage and just have too.

Kernel livepatching is a thing now... Use the LTS kernel and you might not have to reboot for a couple years.

Documentation on the wiki is a bit sparse. Please add your notes and results!

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Kpatch
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Live_patching
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Elivepatch

LMP
Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
Dale wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I been stuck on gentoo-sources 5.14.15 for a while.  I tried upgrading
> to I think 5.16 and then more recently 5.18.  I upgraded like I always
> do, copy .config over and run make oldconfig.  Once I get everything in
> /boot, init thingy and all, I update grub.  When I get around to
> rebooting, the new kernels always fail part way through booting.  I
> can't recall the error since I last tried a newer kernel several months
> ago.
>
> I'm about to try to jump to version 6.0.5 which is latest in the tree.
> Is there some major change that causes copying .config file from 5.14 to
> 5.18 or higher to break?  Do I need to configure a new kernel from
> scratch in other words?  While I try to answer each question the best I
> can, either I'm breaking something or something else breaks preventing
> updating from older versions.  I just don't know which it is. Me or it.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

Little update.  This nvidia driver problem, see other thread, was
getting on my nerve.  After my weekly sync and package updates were
done, I rebooted.  The new kernel booted just fine.  I guess the other
two kernels just went bad, most likely my fault but who knows.  So,
upgrading from a older 5.14 kernel to a 6.0 kernel is doable.
Everything booted just fine.

I'm back to my old kernel tho since my nvidia-drivers won't work with a
kernel that high.  I run into this on rare occasions.  Most of the time
it works but on rare occasions, it fails.  Maybe with the next nvidia
update it will work.  According to the info it puked on my keyboard,
5.19 or so is the latest nvidia supports.

I did re-emerge the nvidia drivers for the old kernel.  So far, my
second screen appears to be working.  When I rebooted, both screens
worked without me having to reconfigure several times.  I have not
turned off my two TVs to be 100% sure tho.  My reboot was short enough
the TVs stayed powered up.  I'm not sure if them powering off triggers
it or not but powered off is usually where I start.

If I get bored, and it warms up a little, I may build a 5.19 kernel.
Thing is, by the time I get around to rebooting, nvidia may have updated
and the new one I already got will work.  :/

Thanks to all.

Dale

:-)  :-)
Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 1:10 AM Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm back to my old kernel tho since my nvidia-drivers won't work with a
> kernel that high. I run into this on rare occasions.

They are only rare because you aren't updating regularly.

If you want to run external kernel modules like nvidia-drivers or zfs,
stick to a longterm kernel. The ABI changes all the time, and so
there will frequently be stable kernel version changes that break
nvidia-drivers. Then there will be a lag before nvidia-drivers
supports the new stable kernel. In the meantime you can't run the
latest version, and that can mean security issues.

The longterm kernels rarely break nvidia-drivers and get all the
security and other fixes. They just don't get new features.

--
Rich
Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On 2022-11-21, Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:

> I did re-emerge the nvidia drivers for the old kernel. [...]
>
> If I get bored, and it warms up a little, I may build a 5.19 kernel.
> Thing is, by the time I get around to rebooting, nvidia may have updated
> and the new one I already got will work.  :/

About 15 years ago, after a bad experience with ATI dropping Linux
driver support for a card that was only a year old (and no luck
getting the open source driver to work reliably), I switched to NVidia
(mostly Qaudro cards -- fanless until that ceased to be an
option). They always worked great using the NVidia blob drivers, but
using NVidia drivers was a constant source of minor pain. Often kernel
updates had to be postponed until NVidia driver support caught up, and
they too dropped support and forced me to replace a board that was
still working perfectly.

Eventually, I just gave up and started using built-in Intel
graphics. Life was much easier. A high-end gamer probably wouldn't be
happy, but my mid-range mainboard happily drove three decent-sized
displays (two DVI and one DP) at their native resolutions. I find the
same to be true on my newer AMD system with built-in Radeon Vega
graphics. It too "just works" with the in-kernel-tree support and
open-source Xorg drivers.

I did have to give up the option of having multiple X11 screens. The
proprietary NVidia driver supported multiple screens, but the drivers
for built-in Intel and Radeon drivers don't seem to.

--
Grant
Re: Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On Monday, 21 November 2022 16:11:13 GMT Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2022-11-21, Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I did re-emerge the nvidia drivers for the old kernel. [...]
> >
> > If I get bored, and it warms up a little, I may build a 5.19 kernel.
> > Thing is, by the time I get around to rebooting, nvidia may have updated
> > and the new one I already got will work. :/
>
> About 15 years ago, after a bad experience with ATI dropping Linux
> driver support for a card that was only a year old (and no luck
> getting the open source driver to work reliably),

I had a similar experience about the same time, ATI proprietary drivers
stopped working and the kernel driver was performing poorly - tearing when
playing videos, etc. Within a few months the kernel driver improved
significantly and saved me the cost of buying another graphics card.

> I switched to NVidia
> (mostly Qaudro cards -- fanless until that ceased to be an
> option). They always worked great using the NVidia blob drivers, but
> using NVidia drivers was a constant source of minor pain. Often kernel
> updates had to be postponed until NVidia driver support caught up, and
> they too dropped support and forced me to replace a board that was
> still working perfectly.
>
> Eventually, I just gave up and started using built-in Intel
> graphics. Life was much easier. A high-end gamer probably wouldn't be
> happy, but my mid-range mainboard happily drove three decent-sized
> displays (two DVI and one DP) at their native resolutions. I find the
> same to be true on my newer AMD system with built-in Radeon Vega
> graphics. It too "just works" with the in-kernel-tree support and
> open-source Xorg drivers.

By accident rather than design I ended up using mostly Radeon cards over the
years. I also had a laptop with Intel graphics. Both intel and radeon have
been working without problems with kernel drivers, but I am not a gamer to
stress them to their limit.

> I did have to give up the option of having multiple X11 screens. The
> proprietary NVidia driver supported multiple screens, but the drivers
> for built-in Intel and Radeon drivers don't seem to.
>
> --
> Grant

AMD APUs with embedded radeon graphics work fine here with two monitors (DVI +
HDMI ports).
Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On 2022-11-21, Michael <confabulate@kintzios.com> wrote:
> On Monday, 21 November 2022 16:11:13 GMT Grant Edwards wrote:
>
>> I did have to give up the option of having multiple X11
>> screens. The proprietary NVidia driver supported multiple screens,
>> but the drivers for built-in Intel and Radeon drivers don't seem
>> to.
>
> AMD APUs with embedded radeon graphics work fine here with two
> monitors (DVI + HDMI ports).

Yes, multiple montors work fine with both Intel and Radeon embedded
graphics with Xorg drivers.

It's multiple X11 screens that isn't supported. An X11 screen is the
entity that's managed by single window manager and comprises what's
usually called "a desktop". A screen can include multiple monitors.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/multihead#Separate_screens
Re: Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 9:11 AM Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@gmail.com>
wrote:

> They always worked great using the NVidia blob drivers, but
> using NVidia drivers was a constant source of minor pain. Often kernel
> updates had to be postponed until NVidia driver support caught up, and
> they too dropped support and forced me to replace a board that was
> still working perfectly.

The "waiting to catch up issue" is the reason I switched to the LTS
kernels. If the kernel got a minor bump the NVidia drivers still worked.

When a new LTS kernel came out NVidia would have a new driver
almost immediately and through the life of that LTS kernel I got
easy kernel updates and easy NVidia driver updates.

I don't personally remember NVidia ever dropping a card totally
but I did get confused for awhile when they started segmenting their
drivers by different families and it was up to me to figure out which
driver package handled my card.

- Mark
Re: Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On Monday, 21 November 2022 16:50:14 GMT Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2022-11-21, Michael <confabulate@kintzios.com> wrote:
> > On Monday, 21 November 2022 16:11:13 GMT Grant Edwards wrote:
> >> I did have to give up the option of having multiple X11
> >> screens. The proprietary NVidia driver supported multiple screens,
> >> but the drivers for built-in Intel and Radeon drivers don't seem
> >> to.
> >
> > AMD APUs with embedded radeon graphics work fine here with two
> > monitors (DVI + HDMI ports).
>
> Yes, multiple montors work fine with both Intel and Radeon embedded
> graphics with Xorg drivers.
>
> It's multiple X11 screens that isn't supported. An X11 screen is the
> entity that's managed by single window manager and comprises what's
> usually called "a desktop". A screen can include multiple monitors.
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/multihead#Separate_screens

You're right, I thought you meant two different monitors in Xinerama style. I
didn't know anyone who still uses separate displays (screens) these days.
Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On 2022-11-21, Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't personally remember NVidia ever dropping a card totally
> but I did get confused for awhile when they started segmenting their
> drivers by different families and it was up to me to figure out which
> driver package handled my card.

IIRC, towards the end, that card was still supported by the "legacy"
driver, but that required a kernel so old that other things I used
everyday wouldn't work.
Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On 2022-11-21, Michael <confabulate@kintzios.com> wrote:
> On Monday, 21 November 2022 16:50:14 GMT Grant Edwards wrote:

>> > AMD APUs with embedded radeon graphics work fine here with two
>> > monitors (DVI + HDMI ports).
>>
>> Yes, multiple montors work fine with both Intel and Radeon embedded
>> graphics with Xorg drivers.
>>
>> It's multiple X11 screens that isn't supported. An X11 screen is the
>> entity that's managed by single window manager and comprises what's
>> usually called "a desktop". A screen can include multiple monitors.
>>
>> https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/multihead#Separate_screens
>
> You're right, I thought you meant two different monitors in Xinerama
> style. I didn't know anyone who still uses separate displays
> (screens) these days.

I found it very helpful when I dealing with interruptions (which is
about 50% of a typical day). I could flip one of the screens to a new
virtual desktop (while leaving my email and web browser as-is on the
other screen), deal with the interruption, then flip that screen back
to the desktop containing whatever I was origininally working on.

My office setup had three screens, each with four virtual desktops.

When using multiple screens, you develop the habit of using one screen
for common, always-on stuff (e.g. email, web browser) and the other
screen(s) for working on code (or whatever).

There are two main drawbacks to the multiple-screen setup:

* You can't drag a window from one screen to the other. With the
monitor sizes that are common now, that's not as big an annoyance
as it used to be.

* There are a few brain-dead (but vital) applications (e.g. Chrome)
that refuse to allow a user to run either multiple instances of the
application or allow windows on multiple screens (or X
servers). I'm a bit baffled by that restriction, but I'm sure it
allowed the developers to take some shortcut that saved 12 bytes of
data and 10 or 15 lines of code (out of many hundreds of megabytes
of occupied RAM and millions lines of code).

That said, you're right: using mulitple screens is no longer common.
It's not even supported by many desktops these days. I switched from
XFCE to openbox when XFCE dropped support for multiple screens.

--
Grant
> On Monday, 21 November 2022 16:50:14 GMT Grant Edwards wrote:
> > >
> > > AMD APUs with embedded radeon graphics work fine here with two
> > > monitors (DVI + HDMI ports).
> >
> > Yes, multiple montors work fine with both Intel and Radeon embedded
> > graphics with Xorg drivers.
> >
> > It's multiple X11 screens that isn't supported. An X11 screen is the
> > entity that's managed by single window manager and comprises what's
> > usually called "a desktop". A screen can include multiple monitors.
> >
> > https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/multihead#Separate_screens
>
> You're right, I thought you meant two different monitors in Xinerama style. I didn't know anyone who still uses separate displays (screens) these days.

Separate displays is useful for multi-headed systems. I know a couple people who buy one, high-power desktop for the whole family and then attach multiple screens and input devices.
If you want to do that, but your GPU can't handle multiple X displays, you can still set it up by using one master X server, and then running multiple, nested X servers, each given a specific region (which may or may not correspond precisely to one or more screens, but that's usually what you'd want). Attach the IO devices to the nested ones obviously.

LMP
Re: Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On Monday, 21 November 2022 18:12:41 GMT Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2022-11-21, Michael <confabulate@kintzios.com> wrote:

> >> Yes, multiple montors work fine with both Intel and Radeon embedded
> >> graphics with Xorg drivers.
> >>
> >> It's multiple X11 screens that isn't supported. An X11 screen is the
> >> entity that's managed by single window manager and comprises what's
> >> usually called "a desktop". A screen can include multiple monitors.
> >>
> >> https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/multihead#Separate_screens
> >
> > You're right, I thought you meant two different monitors in Xinerama
> > style. I didn't know anyone who still uses separate displays
> > (screens) these days.
>
> I found it very helpful when I dealing with interruptions (which is
> about 50% of a typical day). I could flip one of the screens to a new
> virtual desktop (while leaving my email and web browser as-is on the
> other screen), deal with the interruption, then flip that screen back
> to the desktop containing whatever I was origininally working on.
>
> My office setup had three screens, each with four virtual desktops.
>
> When using multiple screens, you develop the habit of using one screen
> for common, always-on stuff (e.g. email, web browser) and the other
> screen(s) for working on code (or whatever).

I found Enlightenment to be most versatile in this respect. Unlike say
Plasma, which has two monitors locked on the same virtual desktop and when you
switch to another virtual desktop *both* monitors flip over, in Enlightenment
each monitor can switch to a different virtual desktop independently. Like
you, I keep always-on stuff on the left monitor, while switching between
different virtual desktops on the right monitor.

> There are two main drawbacks to the multiple-screen setup:
>
> * You can't drag a window from one screen to the other. With the
> monitor sizes that are common now, that's not as big an annoyance
> as it used to be.

With Enlightenment you can move windows across monitors, irrespective of the
virtual desktop each monitor displays.

Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On 2022-11-21, Michael <confabulate@kintzios.com> wrote:
> On Monday, 21 November 2022 18:12:41 GMT Grant Edwards wrote:
>>
>>> You're right, I thought you meant two different monitors in Xinerama
>>> style. I didn't know anyone who still uses separate displays
>>> (screens) these days.
>>
>> I found it very helpful when I dealing with interruptions (which is
>> about 50% of a typical day). I could flip one of the screens to a new
>> virtual desktop (while leaving my email and web browser as-is on the
>> other screen), deal with the interruption, then flip that screen back
>> to the desktop containing whatever I was origininally working on.
>>
>> My office setup had three screens, each with four virtual desktops.
>>
>> When using multiple screens, you develop the habit of using one screen
>> for common, always-on stuff (e.g. email, web browser) and the other
>> screen(s) for working on code (or whatever).
>
> I found Enlightenment to be most versatile in this respect. Unlike
> say Plasma, which has two monitors locked on the same virtual
> desktop and when you switch to another virtual desktop *both*
> monitors flip over,

That's how all of virtual-desktop window managers I've tried over the
decades work.

> in Enlightenment each monitor can switch to a different virtual
> desktop independently. Like you, I keep always-on stuff on the left
> monitor, while switching between different virtual desktops on the
> right monitor.

>> There are two main drawbacks to the multiple-screen setup:
>>
>> * You can't drag a window from one screen to the other. With the
>> monitor sizes that are common now, that's not as big an annoyance
>> as it used to be.
>
> With Enlightenment you can move windows across monitors,
> irrespective of the virtual desktop each monitor displays.

That's Cool. I might have to give Enlightenment a try one of these
days.

How well does focus-follows-mouse work? With openbox there are a
couple scenarios where you can get the mouse in a window without that
window having focus until you move the mouse out of the window and
then back in again. I trip over that once or twice a day: I start
typing without noticing that the window where the mouse is does not
have focus. Then I've got stop, find the window that does have focus,
and figure out what damage that typing did.

--
Grant
Re: Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 10:50 AM Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2022-11-21, Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't personally remember NVidia ever dropping a card totally
> > but I did get confused for awhile when they started segmenting their
> > drivers by different families and it was up to me to figure out which
> > driver package handled my card.
>
> IIRC, towards the end, that card was still supported by the "legacy"
> driver, but that required a kernel so old that other things I used
> everyday wouldn't work.

Ah, bummer. I guess I probably bought new cards once in a while
and never ran into that problem.

I think there's a bunch of 32-bit users in the same boat... ;-)

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
Rich Freeman wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 1:10 AM Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm back to my old kernel tho since my nvidia-drivers won't work with a
>> kernel that high. I run into this on rare occasions.
> They are only rare because you aren't updating regularly.
>
> If you want to run external kernel modules like nvidia-drivers or zfs,
> stick to a longterm kernel. The ABI changes all the time, and so
> there will frequently be stable kernel version changes that break
> nvidia-drivers. Then there will be a lag before nvidia-drivers
> supports the new stable kernel. In the meantime you can't run the
> latest version, and that can mean security issues.
>
> The longterm kernels rarely break nvidia-drivers and get all the
> security and other fixes. They just don't get new features.

Well, I was calling how often this has happened since around 2003 or so
when I started using Linux.  I think this has happened maybe two or
three times.  While they always say they don't support above a certain
version, usually it just works.  This time, not so much.

I did build a 5.19 version tho.  I haven't rebooted yet tho.  May be a
while.  o_O

Dale

:-)  :-)
Re: Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
Am Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 07:37:01PM -0000 schrieb Grant Edwards:

> >> My office setup had three screens, each with four virtual desktops.
> >>
> >> When using multiple screens, you develop the habit of using one screen
> >> for common, always-on stuff (e.g. email, web browser) and the other
> >> screen(s) for working on code (or whatever).
> >
> > I found Enlightenment to be most versatile in this respect. Unlike
> > say Plasma, which has two monitors locked on the same virtual
> > desktop and when you switch to another virtual desktop *both*
> > monitors flip over,
>
> That's how all of virtual-desktop window managers I've tried over the
> decades work.

As a workaround within Plasma: set the window on your static monitor to show
on all virtual desktops. It won’t even animate when you change the desktop.
I use this feature mostly with video players, and even set a window rule to
be applied automatically upon launching a player.

> > in Enlightenment each monitor can switch to a different virtual
> > desktop independently.

Awesome WM also does this independently on separate screens. Just tested it.

--
Grüße | Greetings | Salut | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

Gentoo Linux is a rainbow with no end and no pot of gold.
Re: Re: Upgrading from 5.14 to 6.0 version [ In reply to ]
On 21/11/2022 18:15, Laurence Perkins wrote:
> Separate displays is useful for multi-headed systems. I know a couple people who buy one, high-power desktop for the whole family and then attach multiple screens and input devices.
> If you want to do that, but your GPU can't handle multiple X displays, you can still set it up by using one master X server, and then running multiple, nested X servers, each given a specific region (which may or may not correspond precisely to one or more screens, but that's usually what you'd want). Attach the IO devices to the nested ones obviously.

I'm trying to do that. I understood that video cards didn't support it,
so I have two video cards, but I haven't managed to get both of them
working together, so far ... (couldn't even get the computer to boot
properly last I tried ...)

Cheers,
Wol

1 2  View All