Mailing List Archive

Package "app-office/libreoffice-bin"
Greetings,

after it took about three hours to build "app-office/libreoffice" on my
laptop, I decided to pull the plug and install "app-office/libreoffice-
bin" instead. Installing this one only took some two minutes, and I was
happy.

But today I noticed that "app-office/libreoffice-bin" only provides some
sort of light version without PDF support, while I had compiled package
"app-office/libreoffice" with (among other things) USE flag "pdfimport".

Back to three hours build time? Or is there some overlay out there pro-
viding a more complete "app-office/libreoffice-bin" package?

Any pointers welcome :-)

Sincerely,
Rainer