Mailing List Archive

glabel - compatible thermal label printer
Is anybody using "glabel"?
I'm looking for compatible thermal label printer that will works on Linux; and easy to install printer driver.
Re: glabel - compatible thermal label printer [ In reply to ]
On 26/07/2022 16:06, thelma@sys-concept.com wrote:
> Is anybody using "glabel"?
> I'm looking for compatible thermal label printer that will works on
> Linux; and easy to install printer driver.

My overlay provides the latest Qt version.
https://github.com/Tatsh/tatsh-overlay/tree/master/app-office/glabels

This really depends on what you want to do. Most templates in gLabels
are for printing on 8.5x11 or A4, but there are a number of Dymo
templates as well. Dymo does officially support Linux and Gentoo has
net-print/dymo-cups-drivers.