or anything else ?

Regards,
/Karl Hammar
Re: pip [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 10:40:34 +0200 (CEST), karl@aspodata.se wrote:

> I get:
> $ pip
> pip: no python-exec wrapped executable found in /usr/lib/python-exec.
>
> Does that mean that, since
> $ python --version
> Python 3.10.5
>
> there is no pip in the python3.10 directory:
> $ ls -l /usr/lib/python-exec/python*/pip
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 364 May 5 2019
> /usr/lib/python-exec/python2.7/pip -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 364 May 5
> 2019 /usr/lib/python-exec/python3.6/pip
>
> or anything else ?

You may need to re-emerge pip if the last file you have is for python3.6.

--
Neil Bothwick

Always proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
Re: pip [ In reply to ]
What time frame works for you?  I will be pawning things if necessary for gas.

--"Fascism begins the moment a ruling class, fearing the people may use their political democracy to gain economic democracy, begins to destroy political democracy in order to retain its power of exploitation and special privilege." Tommy Douglas

Jul 13, 2022, 07:49 by neil@digimed.co.uk:

Re: pip [ In reply to ]
Sorry, my last email went to the wrong place.

--"Fascism begins the moment a ruling class, fearing the people may use their political democracy to gain economic democracy, begins to destroy political democracy in order to retain its power of exploitation and special privilege." Tommy Douglas

Jul 13, 2022, 08:24 by :

Re: pip [ In reply to ]
Neil Bothwick:
> On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 10:40:34 +0200 (CEST), karl@aspodata.se wrote:
> > $ pip
> > pip: no python-exec wrapped executable found in /usr/lib/python-exec.
> You may need to re-emerge pip if the last file you have is for python3.6.

Thanks, that solved it.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar