New to Gentoo to get away from systemd CVEs and I enabled vaapi and IN10N use
flags and after changed-use it suggested rebuild-rdeps rebuilding many packages.

During babl and so meson build.

I get 'Unknown keyword arguments "Description"' in the meson log.

A similar message to here. "https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/babl/-/issues/72"

I assume I just wait for the build to be fixed or is it more likely that I did
something wrong?

Regards, Kc
Re: Unknown keyword arguments "Description" during babl/meson build [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 2022-05-15 at 17:41 +0000, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> New to Gentoo to get away from systemd CVEs and I enabled vaapi and
> IN10N use
> flags and after changed-use it suggested rebuild-rdeps rebuilding
> many packages.
>
> During babl and so meson build.
>
> I get 'Unknown keyword arguments "Description"' in the meson log.
>
> A similar message to here.
> "https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/babl/-/issues/72"
>
> I assume I just wait for the build to be fixed or is it more likely
> that I did
> something wrong?
>
> Regards, Kc

Hi,

Not sure if you already found, but it seems to be reported[1].

When I see build issues, I take a look at bugs.gentoo.org (open and
closed (or recently reported 24h or 7days ...)), or check git repo[2]
to see if someone already fixed it. If not, you can always report a new
bug.

Regards,
Branko

[1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/843266
[2] https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/log/
Re: Unknown keyword arguments "Description" during babl/meson build [ In reply to ]
Branko Grubi? <bitlord0xff@gmail.com>:

> When I see build issues, I take a look at bugs.gentoo.org (open and
> closed (or recently reported 24h or 7days ...)),

Thanks