Mailing List Archive

[OT}: Can I tweak gnumeric save-as-image defaults?
I post a few graphs as PNG images daily on a COVID megathread, using
gnumeric. There are a couple of annoying defaults, which I sometimes
miss and have to re-do....

1) I need the "Save as image" export dpi setting at 96 dpi. Gnumeric
defaults to 150 dpi on the first image save. I have to manually set
it to 96 dpi. Gnumeric remembers 96 for subsequent saves in that same
gnumeric session.

2) I save in PNG format. *FOR THE FIRST SAVE IN A SESSION*, gnumeric
defaults to "Auto by extension". Since I'm saving over the same file
names every day, that works fine... for the first save. On subsequent
saves in the same session, gnumeric wants to save the image as
"SVG (Vector graphics)", regardless of extension. I have to over-ride
manually.

Is there any way to set 96 dpi and "Auto by extension" as permanent
save-as-image defaults?

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes@waltdnes.org>