if i go to that page.

just fyi

br smurfd
package updated rss feed not working [ In reply to ]
Lets try this again, 1st mail did not seem to get through?!

Re: package updated rss feed not working [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 18:28:16 +0100, smurfd wrote:

> > since a while back the rss feed :
> > https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/updated.atom
> >
> > is not working. today i looked into it, i get : 429 Too Many
> > Requests   if i go to that page.

I'd file a bug on bgo, then it would be assigned to infra.

--
Neil Bothwick

Top Oxymorons Number 14: Temporary tax increase
Re: package updated rss feed not working [ In reply to ]
>Lets try this again, 1st mail did not seem to get through?!

It got through to my part of tyhe world.

>On 2021-01-30 11:29, smurfd wrote:
>> hey
>>
>> since a while back the rss feed :
>> https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/updated.atom
>>
>> is not working. today i looked into it, i get : 429 Too Many
>> Requests   if i go to that page.
>>
>> just fyi
>>
>> br smurfd

A visit to https://infra-status.gentoo.org
reveals the following information:

packages.gentoo.org Atom feeds broken.

packages.gentoo.org is having some performance problems. We believe the
root cause is Atom feeds causing expensive queries and we have disabled
the feeds. If you experience a 429 error, it is likely due to this service
change. We are working on resolving this; but it may be a few weeks.
Fri, 01 Jan 2021 00:00:00 GMT
No ETA for service recovery available.

DaveF
Re: package updated rss feed not working [ In reply to ]
On 2021-02-02 19:26, David M. Fellows wrote:
>> Lets try this again, 1st mail did not seem to get through?!
>>
> It got through to my part of tyhe world.
>
>> On 2021-01-30 11:29, smurfd wrote:
>>> hey
>>>
>>> since a while back the rss feed :
>>> https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/updated.atom
>>>
>>> is not working. today i looked into it, i get : 429 Too Many
>>> Requests   if i go to that page.
>>>
>>> just fyi
>>>
>>> br smurfd
>>>
> A visit to https://infra-status.gentoo.org
> reveals the following information:
>
> packages.gentoo.org Atom feeds broken.
>
> packages.gentoo.org is having some performance problems. We believe the
> root cause is Atom feeds causing expensive queries and we have disabled
> the feeds. If you experience a 429 error, it is likely due to this service
> change. We are working on resolving this; but it may be a few weeks.
> Fri, 01 Jan 2021 00:00:00 GMT
> No ETA for service recovery available.
>
> DaveF

awesome, atleast you are aware of the problem :)

br smurfd
Re: package updated rss feed not working [ In reply to ]
On 2021-02-03 12:21, smurfd wrote:
> On 2021-02-02 19:26, David M. Fellows wrote:
>>> Lets try this again, 1st mail did not seem to get through?!
>>>
>> It got through to my part of tyhe world.

>> A visit to https://infra-status.gentoo.org
>> reveals the following information:
>>
>> packages.gentoo.org Atom feeds broken.
>>
>> packages.gentoo.org is having some performance problems. We believe the
>> root cause is Atom feeds causing expensive queries and we have disabled
>> the feeds. If you experience a 429 error, it is likely due to this
>> service
>> change. We are working on resolving this; but it may be a few weeks.
>> Fri, 01 Jan 2021 00:00:00 GMT
>> No ETA for service recovery available.
>>
>> DaveF
>
> awesome, atleast you are aware of the problem :)
>
> br smurfd

This works now just fyi :)

br smurfd