Mailing List Archive

oauth2 and apache web pages
Hi. I would like to set up my apache configuration such that for
certain web pages, someone must log in with credentials. I know how
to set up basic authentication, but I would like to set up so the user
needs oauth2 or similar to log into the page, as I understand basic
authentication is not very secure these days.

I did not see anything in the tree to do this, I saw an apache module
on github, but still not sure how to do this, so any tips along these
lines would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?