Mailing List Archive

Sparc Arch Testing
All,

I few people expressed interest in doing arch testing for Sparc.
Basically, you should read these two wiki pages:

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:SPARC/Arch_tester
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:SPARC/Arch_tester/Procedures

Don't worry about taking the ebuild and sparc quizzes. Start working on
testing packages that you find from the imlate script or working
directly in Bugzilla.

Do a Bugzilla search with these fields:

Assignee: sparc@gentoo.org
Reporter: sparc@gentoo.org
CC: sparc@gentoo.org
Commenter: sparc@gentoo.org

Currently there are 249 to test. Then update the Bugzilla with your
results of your testing following the procedures defined in the wiki above.

I hope provide some additional details on how I semi-automate this
process next weekend once I get my systems updated and back online.

Feel free to ping me on irc or via email if you have any questions.

Jack Morgan
Pub 4096R/761D8E0A 2010-09-13 Jack Morgan <jmorgan@gentoo.org>
Fingerprint = DD42 EA48 D701 D520 C2CD 55BE BF53 C69B 761D 8E0A