Mailing List Archive

Setting up a CalDAV system
Hi,

I was wondering what the possibilities are for caldav support on Gentoo,
does anyone inhere know something about that?

Cheers
Re: Setting up a CalDAV system [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 07 December 2006 07:10, Ochal Christophe wrote:
> I was wondering what the possibilities are for caldav support on
> Gentoo, does anyone inhere know something about that?

While I am also interested in this topic, it is clearly Off Topic for
gentoo-security. Perhaps you should repost to the gentoo users list, or
post on the Gentoo Forums.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd think this could be a worthwhile thread
on the Forum, especially if you did some research on what it takes to set
up CalDAV on linux, and added that to your first post.

Regards,

- Brian