Mailing List Archive

Mailing Listen
Re: Mailing Listen [ In reply to ]
???????

BE NEXT GbR wrote:
Re: Mailing Listen [ In reply to ]
Maybe some company placement???

So, who IS NEXT?

Mark schrieb:
> ???????
>

> BE NEXT GbR wrote:
Re: Mailing Listen [ In reply to ]
http://www.be-next.de/

Looks like they're a German Colo/Virtual/Rental server company which
is going to use Gentoo. They, following good advice, subscribed to
the distro's security mailing list.

Re: Mailing Listen [ In reply to ]
Well, that's some nice hidden advertising for you -- say nothing, and
let the customers find it out.

I'll give the next assignment, see if you can figure this one out also
;) -- ""

Re: Mailing Listen [ In reply to ]
On 11/25/06, Aoeuid <aoeuid@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, that's some nice hidden advertising for you -- say nothing, and
> let the customers find it out.

Hey, I got my advice from a much more skilled person than I (Rick Moen).

> I'll give the next assignment, see if you can figure this one out also
> ;) -- ""

I'll do my best ; )

Re: Mailing Listen [ In reply to ]
On 11/25/06, Aoeuid <aoeuid@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, that's some nice hidden advertising for you -- say nothing, and
> let the customers find it out.
>
> I'll give the next assignment, see if you can figure this one out also
> ;) -- ""

Would be something along the lines of "If you don't have any relevant
questions for the list and want to spam it in the hopes of some free
advertising please go take a mouse, sit on it, and rotate."

Am I right? If not I can think of a few others. :P

-Drew
Re: Mailing Listen [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 26 Nov 2006, Drew wrote:

> Would be something along the lines of "If you don't have any relevant
> questions for the list and want to spam it in the hopes of some free
> advertising please go take a mouse, sit on it, and rotate."
>
> Am I right? If not I can think of a few others. :P

How about adding this?
"And please be so kind as to learn how to form the most usual type of
plural in the English language before posting to an English language
list."

--
Jorge Almeida