- Run on apache (linux)
- optionnal: admin and readers

Thanks for your help

RE: Ffree tools to manage user and passwords [ In reply to ]
Hello Alexis,

If I understand you correctly, (as I'm not quite sure what you mean by
"static mode") something like Webmin [1], or Usermin [2] might be what
you want.

[1] www.webmin.com
[2] http://www.webmin.com/index6.html

It actually includes its own SSL webserver, so you can even use it on
machines without Apache.

Calum