fsck /dev/urandom;
Taka John Brunkhorst
antiwmac@gmail.com

Re: [ In reply to ]
It is normally very quiet untill someone [uts up an interesting
subject then a flurry of emails normally begins.

For example "IPtables vs Windows XP firewall for corporate security" ,
that should get a fair few coming in.

stu

On 18/01/06, Taka John Brunkhorst <antiwmac@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder how long this list is been idle.
>
> On 1/18/06, tfn2k tfn2k <tfn2kk@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> --
> Int'l Anti-Microsoft Assn. Japan/S'pore Dept.
> fsck /dev/urandom;
> Taka John Brunkhorst
> antiwmac@gmail.com

"There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
binary, those who don't"

--Unknown