Is it a Gentoo project? How close is it to release?

I'd be happy to beta test/contribute if it's needed.

Mike
KISS [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

I read about the Kernel Interactive Security Status (KISS) system for
the first time in another thread on this list. I can't find anything
about it elsewhere.

Re: KISS [ In reply to ]
Mike Welham wrote:

> I read about the Kernel Interactive Security Status (KISS) system for
> the first time in another thread on this list. I can't find anything
> about it elsewhere.
>
> Is it a Gentoo project? How close is it to release?

It is a product of the Kernel Security subproject
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/security/kernel.xml

I don't feel very comfortable talking about it while it's primary
developer, Tim Yamin, is away. I'll make sure he keeps you all informed
of the release status when he's back.

--
Thierry Carrez (Koon)
Operational Manager, Gentoo Linux Security