Lee Bowyer
Lee@networkpenetration.com
www.networkpenetration.com

Re: unsubscribe me -- I've had enough [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 11 November 2004 12:56 pm, Lee Bowyer wrote:

> yeah? see subject...
> what a pointless list.

Oh, let me get out my violin and hanky..

Jeff
Re: unsubscribe me -- I've had enough [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Matthew Baxa wrote:

> Don't send unsubscribe requests to the list, follow the directions in the
> headers.

<My two cents>

I think he sent it to the list as a matter of protest.

</My two cents>

Re: unsubscribe me -- I've had enough [ In reply to ]

Re: unsubscribe me -- I've had enough [ In reply to ]
I realize this, but it still was childish. "I'm not talking to you
any more so there!" :)

RE: unsubscribe me -- I've had enough [ In reply to ]

> I realize this, but it still was childish. "I'm not talking to you
> any more so there!" :)

Actually, I think it's "I'm don't want to quietly listen to you anymore,
so there!"

You may as well unsubscribe me as well.

Re: unsubscribe me -- I've had enough [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:53:15 -0000
"Giles Coochey" <giles.coochey@mirada-solutions.com> wrote:

> > I realize this, but it still was childish. "I'm not talking to you
> > any more so there!" :)
> >

> Actually, I think it's "I'm don't want to quietly listen to you anymore,
> so there!"
>
> You may as well unsubscribe me as well.

Why would anyone waste their time by doing something you can do yourself,
for yourself?

--
/~\ The ASCII Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)
Re: unsubscribe me -- I've had enough [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:12, Andrej Kacian wrote:
> Why would anyone waste their time by doing something you can do yourself,
> for yourself?

Why did you bother flaming someone for an email sent two weeks ago? In fact,
there is no reason for you to have said that at all.

Grow up.

Chris.