On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 2:11 PM Andrew Jeffery <andrew@aj.id.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, at 22:38, gentoo-security+help@lists.gentoo.org
> wrote:
> >

> > Somebody (and we hope it was you) has requested that the email address
> > <andrew@aj.id.au> be removed from the list.
> >
> > To confirm you want to do this, please send a message to
> > <gentoo-security+confunsub-17ccc49e4e3785de-andrew=
> aj.id.au@lists.gentoo.org>
> > which can usually be done simply by replying to this message. The subject
> > and the body of the message can be anything.
> >
> > After doing so, you should receive a reply informing you that the
> operation
> > succeeded.
> >
> > If you do not want to do this, simply ignore this message.

Confirm unsubscribe

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, at 22:38, gentoo-security+help@lists.gentoo.org wrote:

> Somebody (and we hope it was you) has requested that the email address
> <andrew@aj.id.au> be removed from the list.
>
> To confirm you want to do this, please send a message to
> <gentoo-security+confunsub-17ccc49e4e3785de-andrew=aj.id.au@lists.gentoo.org>
> which can usually be done simply by replying to this message. The subject
> and the body of the message can be anything.
>
> After doing so, you should receive a reply informing you that the operation
> succeeded.
>
> If you do not want to do this, simply ignore this message.

Yes, please proceed with the order.

On Jan 22, 2019 at 07:28, <xeno <xeno@centrum.sk>> wrote:

Confirm unsubscribe

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, at 22:38, gentoo-security+help@lists.gentoo.org wrote:

> Somebody (and we hope it was you) has requested that the email address
> <andrew@aj.id.au> be removed from the list.
>
> To confirm you want to do this, please send a message to
> <gentoo-security+confunsub-17ccc49e4e3785de-andrew=aj.id.au@lists.gentoo.org>
> which can usually be done simply by replying to this message. The subject
> and the body of the message can be anything.
>
> After doing so, you should receive a reply informing you that the operation
> succeeded.
>
> If you do not want to do this, simply ignore this message.

Unsubscribe

what da f**k is going on?
People just cannot read messages and keep sending unsubscribe requests
to the mailing list address(gentoo-security@lists.gentoo.org) instead of

Instructions for subscribing/unsubcribing -
https://www.gentoo.org/get-involved/mailing-lists/instructions.html

04.11.2019 17:57, momentics ?????:

--
Best regards, Sergey Popov
Gentoo developer
Re: Re: Confirm unsubscribe from gentoo-security@lists.gentoo.org [ In reply to ]

Instructions for subscribing/unsubcribing -
https://www.gentoo.org/get-involved/mailing-lists/instructions.html <https://www.gentoo.org/get-involved/mailing-lists/instructions.html>

04.11.2019 17:57, momentics ?????:

--
Best regards, Sergey Popov