Sorry for irrelevant messages
Hi there!

I'm sorry for the spamming few lists with irrelevant messages few miuts ago.

I just re-subsribed to all the lists with @gentoo.org address (instead of
personal), and then confirming all the subscribtions with "next+reply+send"
shortcuts, and didn't stop at the correct time, so I also replied some
"Welcome" emails too.

Sorry for that.
Re: Sorry for irrelevant messages [ In reply to ]
Hi,

My personal data, including my email address, are protected under data
protection law. The Data protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to the
processing of my email adress and any other information related to me.
http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/

As article 3 provides, the whole GDPR law applies to you because I am an EU
citizen, even if your company is based outside of the EU.
http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/3.htm

As a data controller you are thus subjected to various obligations
including notably transparency and information. Indeed as article 15
states, I have the right to ask you to provide me with all the personal
data you have about me, the purpose of the processing, why and how you
collect them, if you share my data with other people or countries, etc.
http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/15.htm

Also, I would like to know under which condition do you process my data
(article 6 of the GDPR). If your processing is based on my consent, please
send me the information demonstrating that I have consented under the
conditions of article 7. http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/7.htm

Under article 12 (3), you have one month to fulfill this request. After
said period, I will refer the case to the competent supervisory authority.
http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/12.htm

As per Article 17, I also want all my personal data to be destroyed from
your databases or other storage (including backups). But only after you
provide me with the information requested above.
http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/17.htm

As per Article 19, I would be grateful if you would ask any company to whom
you might have transferred my data, to do so as well, and provide me with
proof of said destructions. http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/19.htm

Regards,

Re: Sorry for irrelevant messages [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 07:39:09PM +0100, Elio Cartier wrote:

> As article 3 provides, the whole GDPR law applies to you because I am an EU
> citizen, even if your company is based outside of the EU.
> http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/3.htm

"2. This Regulation applies to the processing of personal data of data
subjects who are in the Union by a controller or processor not
established in the Union, where the processing activities are related
to:
(a) the offering of goods or services, irrespective of whether a
payment of the data subject is required, to such data subjects
in the Union; or

(b) the monitoring of their behaviour as far as their
behaviour takes place within the Union."

Yeah, good luck with that. What next, you're going to ask everybody to
forget you exist?
Re: Sorry for irrelevant messages [ In reply to ]
The case is that to be subscribed in these lists it should be sent an email
to the list address from the account you want the subscription. Even more,
but I don't remember it very well, I think it should be confirmed too. So,
in that case, the data comes from the owner of the address in the time the
subscription was made.

You can unsubscribe whenever you want. I think instructions are at the
bottom of all the emails.

Escrito desde el móvil / Written from the mobile