Mailing List Archive

Re: CVE-2012-3547 vulnerability in net-dialup/freeradius
On Tuesday 11 September 2012 16:56:09 Štefan Sakalík wrote:
> Hi,
> we are affected by this vulnerability so I have created a patch for
> freeradius-2.1.11-r1 (in attachment) inspired by upstream patch in git
> at git://git.freeradius.org/freeradius-server.git , commit 684dce7da5fd078.
> Please review this patch and include it in gentoo since it's a rather
> severe vulnerability.
Please use our bugzilla for this stuff. File a new bug and proceed with your
request.

Anyway, I see, from this advisory[1], that is enough bump the latest version.

[1]: https://secunia.com/advisories/50484/
--
Agostino Sarubbo / ago -at- gentoo.org
Gentoo/AMD64 Arch Security Liaison