https://www.linkedin.com/e/uj28h6-gr5fbh34-4d/isd/3810443428/xH43NAZJ/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation
Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [ In reply to ]
dude, you send this to a list?!

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [ In reply to ]
Dude?

1. Do i know you?
2. Send what to a list?

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [ In reply to ]
I think more likely it was that linkdin was given access to his email address book... But hey you also sent yr reply to the list...

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [ In reply to ]
Benefit of doubt linkedin crawls your contact list and sends out invites to
all?

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [ In reply to ]
Shit happens - sorry to all of you guys. Linkedin did do it somehow and i
didnt notice. Too much coffee and not enough sleep.

Sorry ;)
Regards