different lists overseeable.

Our current plan for the ppc-user and ppc-dev mailing lists is to merge
them into a new gentoo-ppc list and add all previous subscribers of both
ppc lists to the new one.

Should any of the subscribers have concerns regarding this change,
please reply to this thread by the end of the week.

For Infrastructure,
Alex
Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Administrativa: Merging gentoo-ppc-user and gentoo-ppc-dev [ In reply to ]
On 2/9/15 at 10:45 PM, Alex Legler wote:
> Our current plan for the ppc-user and ppc-dev mailing lists is to merge
> them into a new gentoo-ppc list and add all previous subscribers of both
> ppc lists to the new one.

The gentoo-ppc-dev and gentoo-ppc-user lists are now closed.
You can no longer post or subscribe.

All previous subscribers of both lists will be subscribed to
gentoo-powerpc instead. You will receive an email confirming your
subscription. It will also contain unsubscription information.