[2] http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/cellsw/download
[3] http://www.comsec.com/wiki?UniversalSoftwareRadioPeripheral
[4] http://www.povray.org/
Re: PS3 [ In reply to ]
Jason wrote:
> I saw this link the other day [1], is anyone else looking into making a
> Gentoo ISO for the PS3?

Hopefully I'll complete the ebuild set by tomorrow.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero

Re: PS3 [ In reply to ]
I haven't had a chance to look at your devspace yet, right now I'm
debating setting up a deadhat partition. Would prefer not to. However,
I also want to start writing code for the SPE's...

Some of the rumor sites paint an ugly picture for getting hands on a PS3
on the 17th. We'll see how it turns out, I don't ordinarily follow the
gaming community.

Have you seen any details on what wifi chipset is in the PS3?

Taking a look at your overlays now.

Jason.