Mailing List Archive

Re: [gentoo-dev] PPC gets more help
* Homer Parker <hparker@gentoo.org> [05/09/07 21:14 -0500]:
> The ppc team has found a new minion^W AT to help them out. Matti Bickel
> (mabi) has stepped up for abuse from JoseJX.. Please welcome him to the
> team! JoseJX, don't work him to hard! j/k, Where's the whip? ;)

Damnit! Somebody else I know personally, but this time it
wasn't my fault!

Nice to see, that our ways cross for a second time, Matti,
but some way down the road and in another area ;-)

Regards, Lars

PS: Can you suggest another planet? This one becomes too
small...

--
Lars Weiler <pylon@gentoo.org> +49-171-1963258
Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Developer and Release Engineer
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] PPC gets more help [ In reply to ]
Homer Parker wrote:

> The ppc team has found a new minion^W AT to help them out. Matti Bickel
>(mabi) has stepped up for abuse from JoseJX.. Please welcome him to the
>team! JoseJX, don't work him to hard! j/k, Where's the whip? ;)

Some help is always welcome, thank you Matti!

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero

Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] PPC gets more help [ In reply to ]
Lars Weiler <pylon@gentoo.org> wrote:
> * Homer Parker <hparker@gentoo.org> [05/09/07 21:14 -0500]:
> > The ppc team has found a new minion^W AT to help them out. Matti Bickel
> > (mabi) has stepped up for abuse from JoseJX.. Please welcome him to the
> > team! JoseJX, don't work him to hard! j/k, Where's the whip? ;)

o.O (no words...)

> Damnit! Somebody else I know personally, but this time it
> wasn't my fault!

Haha, to be perfectly honest it *was* your fault. Since i got interested
in gentoo through your weblog :)

> PS: Can you suggest another planet? This one becomes too
> small...

Hey, if i weren't traveling europe that time, i should have been on the
gentoo camp. More careful planning on my side next year!

Regards,
Matti
Re: [gentoo-dev] PPC gets more help [ In reply to ]
> Damnit! Somebody else I know personally, but this time it
> wasn't my fault!

It's all part of the conspiracy! (queue black helicopters)
Actually Lars, it's just because you're so popular, all the cool kids
want to hang out with you. :)

> PS: Can you suggest another planet? This one becomes too
> small...

http://www.marsshop.com/MarsShop/rHome_D.html perhaps? :)

Congrats Matti! Thanks hparker!
-Joe