and uses the gentoo-user list instead?

Just wondering,
Wonko
Re: Hello? Thump-thump? [ In reply to ]
Hey Alex,

I'm here, and I don't really believe that performance isn't the kind of
thing
that people should consider okay. It's good to push limits. :)

Nice to meet you,
--Fritze

Re: Hello? Thump-thump? [ In reply to ]
Roll-call thread! I'm here!

Indeed, this list has tended to have periods of dormancy... like me, we
probably all forgot about it until this recent resurrection.

Rather than let it die again, I say we throw out ideas for discussion. I
think we should have regular posts commenting on performance improvements
(or otherwise) of recent package updates, such as openrc or glibc, or
anything anyone is interested in.

-Nick

Re: Hello? Thump-thump? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:56:31 -0500
"Nicholas J. Michalek" <djphazer@gmail.com> wrote:

> anything anyone is interested in.

Anyone use Xen?

I'd appreciate anything that helped performance
there (about to dive in myself).

enjoi

--
Steven Lembark 85-09 90th St.
Workhorse Computing Woodhaven, NY, 11421