Opinions?

--
Emanuele
Re: portage-prefix discussions [ In reply to ]
I'm ok with whatever.

If gentoo-osx is really just part of gentoo-alt, maybe the mailing
list and irc channel should merge back into gentoo-alt?

~ Nathan

Re: [gentoo-alt] portage-prefix discussions [ In reply to ]
I feel this list is a bit of my dungeon ( :D ), but it probably is a
good idea. After being beaten up by Flameeyes ( ;) ) I will stop
mocking and behave: prefix descussions from my part will go on -alt.

:)

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level
RE: Re: [gentoo-alt] portage-prefix discussions [ In reply to ]
So, for the most part, portage-prefix discussions will go into gentoo-alt?
I'm just making sure since most of my topics and interest are related to
prefix specifically, and not necessarily osx.

If all agree, then great (meaning, people who have been great at answering
questions here will join and participate in gentoo-alt).

Same goes with IRC as well (I would assume)

Re: Re: [gentoo-alt] portage-prefix discussions [ In reply to ]
I've signed up for gentoo-alt...I'll move my thread there.

~ Nathan