(450) 969-4642
E-mail: mikepoullas@yahoo.com
Web Page: http://www.geocities.com/mikepoullas/

Re: unsubscribe [ In reply to ]

>>> The List-Unsubscribe Header. There are also instructions on the
>>> Gentoo website. Most modern mailing list programs these days
>>> unsubscribe via methods _other_ than sending an unsubscribe message
>>> to the ML.
>>>
>>> --Kumba

All, Kumba,
I'm sorry for the stupid error with the unsubscribe message -- I knew
the right way to do it, just forgot to follow it.
Sorry again, I appreciate all your efforts and patience.

Goodbye,
Anton

PS I used Gentoo as a cross-development host for the embedded device,
based on the Au1500 chip (MIPS32), but now this project is dead and
I'm working with PowerPC.
Re: UNSUBSCRIBE [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Abraham Alaka <chokosabe@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM, John C Hawk III <jhawk3@bayshoreford.com>