On a side note, I can only guarantee these work on o32 userland on big
endian hardware.

Steve

Re: gnome news [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:44:30 -0400 "Stephen P. Becker"
<geoman@gentoo.org> wrote:
| On a side note, I can only guarantee these work on o32 userland on big
| endian hardware.

A guarantee? Cool. So if they don't work, do we get our money back?

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm
Re: gnome news [ In reply to ]
Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:44:30 -0400 "Stephen P. Becker"
> <geoman@gentoo.org> wrote:
> | On a side note, I can only guarantee these work on o32 userland on big
> | endian hardware.
>
> A guarantee? Cool. So if they don't work, do we get our money back?

No, I get to keep your money, but you can have a piece of pocket fluff.

Steve