Mailing List Archive

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  View All
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
> On 13 Jun 2021, at 10:01, David Seifert <soap@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> The following packages have been dropped to m-n, since johu hasn't
> touched them in over a year and show no signs of maintaining them:
>
> acct-group/quassel
> acct-user/quassel
[...]
> net-irc/quassel

Adopted these.

best,
sam
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On 2021-06-13 10:01, David Seifert wrote:

> dev-vcs/git-flow

I'll take this one.

--
Marecki
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
> dev-cpp/yaml-cpp

I'll take this

--
Best regards,
Alexey "DarthGandalf" Sokolov
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
David Seifert wrote:
> mail-filter/bogofilter

In principle I'm interested in proxy-maintaining this but do not have
cycles immediately.

The current ebuild has little special stuff so probably also works for
the #763024 bump without much change - though I'd like to rework the
rather messy database USE logic..

//Peter

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  View All