The usual set. Some outdated, most waiting for stabilizations and
cleanups, some have bugs open.

-- juippis
Re: Packages up for grabs: gui-libs/wlroots, app-text/scdoc, net-fs/sshfs and more [ In reply to ]
Hi Folks

On 09:58 Sun 14 Aug , Joonas Niilola wrote:
> Hey,
>
> these packages are up for grabs:

> net-fs/sshfs
can take this one as I do occasionally use it
but feel free to co-maintain if anyone interested in

--
Yixun Lan (dlan)
Gentoo Linux Developer
Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Packages up for grabs: gui-libs/wlroots, app-text/scdoc, net-fs/sshfs and more [ In reply to ]
On 14/08/2022 09.58, Joonas Niilola wrote:
> Hey,
>
> these packages are up for grabs:
> app-text/scdoc
> gui-apps/grim
> gui-apps/kanshi
> gui-apps/slurp
> gui-libs/wlroots

I will take them, as those are parts (lib & utilities) of sway window
manager that I use and like.

Co-maintainers are welcome!

> The usual set. Some outdated, most waiting for stabilizations and
> cleanups, some have bugs open.

It will take me 2-3 days to go over all open bugs & bumps, but I will
clean those up to the high standards of Gentoo.

--
Arthur Zamarin
arthurzam@gentoo.org
Re: Packages up for grabs: gui-libs/wlroots, app-text/scdoc, net-fs/sshfs and more [ In reply to ]
Hey,
I'd take www-apps/jekyll-watch as a proxy-maintainer.  I guess I might have to ask for some advice if any issues crop up, hope that's fine. :-)
Regards,
Federico Denkena