Mailing List Archive

Packages up for grab
That's the complete list of packages up for grab after my p-m resignation:

acct-{group,user}/radicale
acct-{group,user}/ulogd
app-arch/wimlib (License bug, see #766060)
app-backup/duply
app-benchmarks/siege
app-dicts/myspell-it
app-i18n/man-pages-it
app-misc/bgrep
app-mobilephone/heimdall
dev-go/delve
dev-python/{markuppy,tablib} (last-riting, see #801991)
mail-filter/bogofilter
sys-auth/fprintd (see bug #764500 and #764554)
sys-auth/libfprint
sys-boot/woeusb
www-apps/radicale (see bug #783057)
x11-themes/papirus-icon-theme

# Co-maintained packages
app-vim/rust-vim
sys-fs/genfstab

In particular sys-auth/{fprintd,libfprint} need some love
I was working with sam at PR https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/20736

Also I need someone to take care of download place for the following
packages as actually I have them saved on my github account (I can maintain
them here but I think it's better to save them somewhere inside Gentoo).

app-dicts/myspell-{fr,mi,pl}

For any questions you can contact directly me here or over IRC

Thank you all for your hard work,

Marco Scardovi