other people here :D).

You are all awesome and I won't thank you enough for all the thing you
have done for me.

/me hides.

Marco Scardovi ( scardracs )

PS

My resignation is for GURU, BGO and WIKI too: I will start today adding m-n
to metadatas
Re: My resignation from Gentoo [ In reply to ]
Hi Marco,

Thank you for all your work in Gentoo!

I hope we'll maybe see you around again someday,

Andrew

Re: My resignation from Gentoo [ In reply to ]
I hope so too ;)

Re: My resignation from Gentoo [ In reply to ]
On 2021.07.18 05:37, Marco Scardovi wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> while I'm writing these words I'm full of sadness because you all are
> an
> awesome family before being an incredible team.
> It's been a while I've been thinking about that but actually I've
> realized
> Gentoo is just something where I spending and "trash" the biggest part
> of
> my time (not only free time but actually all my time) and I can't
> continue
> like that.
> I don't know if I will come back again or not but actually I have to
> take a
> long pause for me and for people around me in my private life.
> @sam, @juippis: if you mind I'll leave my PRs open on github,
> otherwise
> tell me here or on irc. I really want to thank you for your patience
> (like
> other people here :D).
>
> You are all awesome and I won't thank you enough for all the thing you
> have done for me.
>
> /me hides.
>
> Marco Scardovi ( scardracs )
>
> PS
>
> My resignation is for GURU, BGO and WIKI too: I will start today
> adding m-n
> to metadatas

Marco,

Nobody ever leaves Gentoo, people just stray for a while. :)

Its good that you recognise the signs of over doing it.
Have a break. Have a very long break. I'm confident that Gentoo will
be here when you decide to join in the fun again. Time permitting.

My best wishes to you and and whatever you decide to do in
the future.

Roy Bamford
(Neddyseagoon) a member of
elections
gentoo-ops
forum-mods
arm64
Re: My resignation from Gentoo [ In reply to ]
Thanks for you kind words. I hope i will find you all when i will come back
:)