Mailing List Archive

Packages up to co-maintenance
I welcome everyone to co-maintain or completely take
over maintenance from me of the packages I maintain.
As it became apparent I'm not a great maintainer.

I'll keep providing basic life support for packages nobody
else is interested in.

Here is the package list (some packages have second maintainer):

app-editors/hteditor
app-emulation/dosemu
app-emulation/simh
app-emulation/ski
app-misc/bb
app-misc/golly
app-misc/mc
app-text/fbpdf
app-text/lv
dev-lang/crystal
dev-lang/elixir
dev-lang/erlang
dev-lang/gforth
dev-lang/jwasm
dev-lang/mmix
dev-lang/nasm
dev-lang/squirrel
dev-libs/capstone
dev-libs/editline
dev-libs/libxls
dev-scheme/bytestructures
dev-scheme/guile-gcrypt
dev-scheme/guile-git
dev-scheme/guile-json
dev-scheme/guile-sqlite3
dev-util/ltrace
dev-util/objconv
dev-util/poke
dev-util/radare2
dev-util/re2c
dev-util/shards
dev-util/unifdef
dev-util/vbindiff
dev-util/xxdiff
games-emulation/dolphin
media-fonts/terminus-font
media-libs/aalib
media-sound/xmms2
net-fs/curlftpfs
net-fs/smbnetfs
net-ftp/proftpd
sys-apps/prctl
sys-block/seekwatcher
sys-boot/elilo
sys-fs/libeatmydata
sys-fs/mtpfs
www-client/lynx
x11-misc/i3status
x11-misc/xclip
x11-misc/xsri
x11-plugins/pidgin-window_merge
x11-terms/cool-retro-term

--

Sergei
Re: Packages up to co-maintenance [ In reply to ]
On 2021-07-02 10:12, Sergei Trofimovich wrote:

> app-misc/mc
> dev-util/ltrace
> media-fonts/terminus-font
> media-libs/aalib

Will attach myself to these four.

--
Marecki
Re: Packages up to co-maintenance [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On 02/07/2021 11.15, Marek Szuba wrote:
> On 2021-07-02 10:12, Sergei Trofimovich wrote:
>
>> app-misc/mc
>> dev-util/ltrace
>> media-fonts/terminus-font
>> media-libs/aalib
>
> Will attach myself to these four.

I will join you on the following:
net-ftp/proftpd
app-misc/mc
x11-misc/xclipmedia-fonts/terminus-font

-- Piotr.
Re: Packages up to co-maintenance [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 2:12 AM Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@gentoo.org> wrote:
> As it became apparent I'm not a great maintainer.

Huh? What is this about?
Re: Packages up to co-maintenance [ In reply to ]
On 02/07/2021 11.12, Sergei Trofimovich wrote:
> I welcome everyone to co-maintain or completely take
> over maintenance from me of the packages I maintain.
> As it became apparent I'm not a great maintainer.

I always found quite the contrary to be the case. What you did for
gentoo-haskell was outstanding. Not only Gentoo benefited from it, but
also Haskell. I'd like you to know that this is much appreciated.

Whatever backstory there is behind this, I would be happy if you stick
around. :)

> Here is the package list (some packages have second maintainer):
> […]

It seems the list is missing dev-util/include-what-you-use, I'll assign
myself as maintainer.

- Flow
Re: Packages up to co-maintenance [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 13:34:08 +0200
Florian Schmaus <flow@gentoo.org> wrote:

> It seems the list is missing dev-util/include-what-you-use, I'll assign
> myself as maintainer.

Sounds good. It should be in another batch:
https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/a911b62dfbb7532b2475594c8c32806c

--

Sergei