Many open bugs.
Some tickets had just a note about "lack of time" for years or no reply
at all.

Please take care of these packages, if you want to prevent that they
will be dropped soon.

--
Best,
Jonas
Re: Packages up for grabs: app-portage/ufed, dev-libs/ustr, dev-libs/aws-... [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I saw several reactions from you in tickets and mails; I answered in
https://bugs.gentoo.org/633138#c7

I did not want to "kick out out" but I had the impression that you can
no longer maintain the packages as explained.

Hope to see many contributions from you soon.
If you have questions about how to fix your mail in bugzilla, do not
hesitate to ask on IRC.

I also saw, that you fixed now many tickets. Cool.

--
Best,
Jonas