#
# Removal in 30 days. Bug #697288.
media-gfx/aoi
media-gfx/exiftags
media-gfx/jpeg2ps

--
Best regards,
Micha? Górny
Re: Last rites: media-gfx/aoi, media-gfx/exiftags, media-gfx/jpeg2ps [ In reply to ]
The media-gfx/aoi package looks like it might be worth preserving. I'm
currently low on ressources, but I'm going to copy the package over to my
overlay, and when I get some time, will bump the package and probably ask
for re-adding it.

Regards,
Bernd

Re: Last rites: media-gfx/aoi, media-gfx/exiftags, media-gfx/jpeg2ps [ In reply to ]

> # Old EAPI 0 graphics-related packages.
> #
> # media-gfx/aoi was last bumped in Nov 2009. It is still actively
> # developed upstream, and it's waiting for a bump since Dec 2009.
> # It suffers from bundled dependencies (#177026).
> #
> # media-gfx/exiftags was last bumped in 2007. It did not have any new
> # releases since, and does not seem to have any unique features.
> # media-gfx/exiv2 seems to be a more commonly installed replacement.
> #
> # media-gfx/jpeg2ps was last bumped in 2004. The upstream homepage
> # is gone. The package is non-free.
> #
> # Removal in 30 days. Bug #697288.
> media-gfx/aoi
> media-gfx/exiftags
> media-gfx/jpeg2ps

jpeg2ps is a small tool which is feature-complete and works just fine
here (and compiles without any warnings).

I can take maintainership.