if noone wants to pick up maintenance?

Regards,
Maurice.
Re: maintenance of tcsh [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 15:01 +0200, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
> If anyone is interested in maintaining tcsh, please respond to this
> message.
>
> Now I need to know one more thing. Who should I assign those bugs to
> if noone wants to pick up maintenance?

Hmm .. looking at the ChangeLog, who do I see making reasonable commits
who's still active?

*tcsh-6.12-r3 (22 Dec 2003)

22 Dec 2003; Guy Martin <gmsoft@gentoo.org> tcsh-6.12-r3.ebuild,
files/tcsh-complete :
Revision bump to fix bug #33155. Marked stable on hppa.

09 Jul 2002; Seemant Kulleen <seemant@gentoo.org> tcsh-6.11.ebuild,
files/digest-tcsh-6.11 :

Version bump. Thanks to: gentoo@subgroove.net in bug #4740

21 Mar 2002; Seemant Kulleen <seemant@gentoo.org> tcsh-6.10-r3.ebuild:
HTML documentation will not get gzipped any longer. Thanks to
stefan@mdy.univie.ac.at for pointing this out.

If those people don't like it, try either bug-wranglers or whoever's in
charge of some other shells.
Re: maintenance of tcsh [ In reply to ]
On Sun October 24 2004 09:01, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
> Now I need to know one more thing. Who should I assign those bugs to
> if noone wants to pick up maintenance?

I am willing to help out on closing those tcsh bugs and so forth for now,
but I don't want to take over as maintainer... already have enough on my
plate long-term.

Let me know, or just assign the bugs to me.

Cheers,
Dylan Carlson [absinthe@gentoo.org]
Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x708E165F